Do you know what The State of Qatar Ministry of Interior CashU virus is?
The State of Qatar Ministry of Interior CashU virus is a computer threat which is categorized as ransomware because of the strategies employed. The infection creates various file and processes, alters the Registry and displays a bogus message on behalf of the Ministry of Interior in the State of Qatar. Very often, ministries, departments and other legal institutions are presented in the fake warnings in order to make the user believe that he or she should not doubt the authenticity of the warning. However, in the case of The State of Qatar Ministry of Interior CashU virus, the ministry is not the only trick. The cyber criminals have also added the logo of Interpol to strengthen the illusion that there is no other way to unlock the computer but pay the money required.
If your computer has been infected with The State of Qatar Ministry of Interior CashU virus, you already known that the criminals want you to pay a fine of €300 or $300 via CashU. We advise you against paying the money for the payment does not guarantee that the computer will be unlocked. The easiest way to get rid of the threat is by implementing a reliable spyware removal tool. The fact that the cyber crooks employs a legitimate online money transaction method is not a proof that you can trust the warning.
The State of Qatar Ministry of Interior CashU virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
The same scare tactics have been used by many ransomware infections, including such threats as Spamhaus virus, ICSPA virus, and FBI Virus. In order to pay the money, the user of the victimized computer had to use Green Dot MoneyPak, Ukash or Paysafecard. All these services are reliable and you should keep in mind that you will be able to use them safely only on particular websites.
By removing The State of Qatar Ministry of Interior CashU virus you minimize the risk of getting the computer infected with the threats which may be downloaded while having the virus on the PC. However, it is also necessary to make sure that the computer will not be infected in the future, which is why you should use a legitimate and powerful anti-spyware program which will do everything for you automatically. Below you will find our instructions on how to install SpyHunter so that it is not blocked by the ransomware infection.
The State of Qatar Ministry of Interior CashU virus removal
- Access the Start screen by clicking the Windows key.
- Click the Internet Explorer tile.
- Type http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and press Enter.
- Run the installer or download and then install the application.
- Scan the PC and remove the threat.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the computer.
- When the BIOS splash screen loads, start tapping the F8 key.
- Using the up/down arrow key, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Download and install SpyHunter.
- Reboot the computer.
- Once the BIOS splash screen loads, start tapping the F8 key.
- Using the arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Click Yes when the dialog box appears.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch Run.
- Type msconfig in the Open box.
- Click OK.
- Open the Startup tab.
- Click the Disable All button and then click Apply.
- Download SpyHunter from http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and restart the computer.
- Install the application and remove the threat.
In non-techie terms:
The State of Qatar Ministry of Interior CashU virus is a dangerous computer threat which seeks to beguile you into paying a fine of $300 or €300. If your computer is infected with this threat, ignore the accusations and remove the infection from the PC as soon as you can.
Aliases: CashU virus.