Do you know what The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus is?
The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus is a malicious computer infection that locks down your desktop and does not allow you to access it no matter what you do. Just as you can guess from the title of the malicious program, The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus infects users in Palestine, and it wants to convince its victims that they have violated several national laws, and therefore their computers have been locked up by the The Palestinian Civil Police Force. It is definitely obvious that police authorities cannot be related to malware, so you need to remove The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus from your PC at once.
How can The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus enter your system? That is rather easy. The infection is delivered by Urausy Trojan. This Trojan is known to distributed Ukash Group infections, and it is of no surprise that The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus is one of them. It belongs to the same subgroup as Abu Dhabi Police GHQ Virus, CashU virus, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Virus and other similar infections targeting users in the Middle East. They differ from other Ukash infections in a way that they require infected users to pay ransom fees via CashU prepaid online payment method, rather than Ukash, PaySafeCard, or MoneyPak. That is so, because CashU is available in the Middle East and North Africa area.
The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
As far as the message displayed on the screen is concerned, it is very similar to all the other messages delivered by other versions of this infection - The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus claims that the user has to pay 100 USD or 100 Euro in order to unlock his or her computer within 72 hours. If that is not done, then the person's information is transferred to law enforcement authorities and a criminal case is initiated for the copyright infringement. It does sound dangerous, but nothing is real about The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus and users should not be intimidated.
One has to unlock the computer in order to remove The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus from the system, and to make sure that no other malware enters the system again.
How to Restore Desktop Access
For Windows 8
- Press Windows key and metro Start Menu will appear.
- Click Internet Explorer tile.
- Enter http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph into the address bar and press Enter.
- Click Run when a dialog box appears.
- Download, install and run SpyHunter to perform a full system scan.
For Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Restart your PC and press F8 repeatedly for Advanced Boot Options to show up.
- Use arrow keys to navigate and select Safe Mode with Networking. Press Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the program and run a full system scan.
For Windows XP
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
- When a confirmation dialog box appears, press Yes.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Open Start Menu and click Run.
- Type "msconfig" into Run Open box and click OK.
- Open Startup tab on System Configuration Utility.
- Uncheck all programs on the list and click OK.
- Reboot the PC in Normal Mode.
- Install SpyHunter and scan your computer.
In non-techie terms:
The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus is a dangerous computer infection that wants to steal your by making you think that you have breached several national laws. Remove The Palestinian Civil Police Force Virus right now and safeguard your system against similar infections in the future.
Aliases: Palestinian Police Virus.