Do you know what Su Ordenador Ha Sido Bloqueado Virus is?
Su Ordenador Ha Sido Bloqueado Virus is a ransomware infection that aims for your money. It blocks your desktop by displaying a false message that says you have breached a number of laws and articles in the Kingdom of Spain. As you probably guess from the title, Su Ordenador Ha Sido Bloqueado Virus is a ransomware threat that attacks computer users in Spain, or anyone who has a Spanish IP address. The bottom line is that you must remove Su Ordenador Ha Sido Bloqueado Virus from your computer immediately, otherwise you will not be able to utilize it as before.
Su Ordenador Ha Sido Bloqueado Virus says that if you pay a 100 euro fine within 48 hours, your computer will be unlocked and you will be able to use it again. However, that is a blatant lie, and it has been used by tons of other Ukash Viruses that have come before Su Ordenador Ha Sido Bloqueado Virus. For example, FBI Moneypak Virus, GVU Virus, Ministère de L’intérieur virus and others. All of these viruses pretend to be legal representatives of law enforcement authorities and then they ask the users to pay fines via alternative payment system websites. They do not need credit cards to receive the money and so even those users who do not have bank account are susceptible to the money theft.
Su Ordenador Ha Sido Bloqueado Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
As a result, you have to ignore the notification presented by the ransomware infection:
SU ORDENADOR HA SIDO BLOQUEADO
La actividad de su ordenador fue detenida a cause de ciberactividad no autorizada.
Articulo - 183. Pornografia
Privacion de libertat de 2 hasta 3 anos (Ulitizcion o distribucion de los ficheros pornograficos). Pena pecuniaria de 18 000 euros hasta 25 000 euros.
Para desbloquear el ordenador y evitar otras consequencias juridicas Usted debe pagar la multa por el valor de 100 euros.
Por favor, preste su atencion: la multa solamente puede ser pagada durante 48 horas, si no sera efectuado el pago durante 48 horas, no se podra desbloquear el ordenador.
Even though Su Ordenador Ha Sido Bloqueado Virus says that you have to pay the fine in order to avoid being jailed, this malicious infection cannot put you into prison. The creators of this ransomware need to be put into prison themselves. They will NEVER unlock your computer even if you do pay the ransom fee. Therefore, you have to remove Su Ordenador Ha Sido Bloqueado Virus from your computer right now, and you can achieve that if you follow the instructions below:
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Restart your computer and tap F8 key repeatedly.
- When Advanced Boot Options menu appears, select Safe Mode with Networking. Press Enter.
- Access our website at http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the program and run a full system scan to terminate Su Ordenador Ha Sido Bloqueado Virus.
- Restart the computer and press F8 multiple times once BIOS screen loads.
- If you see Windows logo appear, restart the computer and try again.
- Use arrow keys to navigate and select Safe Mode with Networking. Hit Enter.
- Press Yes when a confirmation box appears.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Open Start menu and launch Run.
- Type "msconfig" and press Enter.
- Click the Startup tab.
- Uncheck all programs on the list.
- Click OK and exit System Configuration Utility.
- Restart your computer in Normal Mode.
- Install SpyHunter and remove the malware.
In non-techie terms:
Su Ordenador Ha Sido Bloqueado Virus is a computer infection that aims for your money. It pretends to be a legal representative of law enforcement agencies, but that is an obvious lie, and you have to remove Su Ordenador Ha Sido Bloqueado Virus from your computer following the instructions above.
Aliases: Bloqueado Virus.