Do you know what start.mysearchdial.com is?
Start.mysearchdial.com is a search engine promoted by the Mysearchdial toolbar which is available at mysearchdial.com. If you install the toolbar, the home page is changed to start.mysearchdial.com, while the search provider is changed to Mysearchdial. The browser extension is claimed to improve your search experience as it contains links leading to Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo and some other popular websites. Moreover, the toolbar contains a radio player.
In addition to the positive features of the toolbar, the user has to deal with the search results provided by start.mysearchdial.com. If you have Mysearchdial on your PC, you probably know that the among the relevant hits you can find a lot of advertisements, or rather links to websites advertising something that is related to the keyword you have entered. Not all of the websites that are presented as ads are dangerous. You may come across legitimate and safe website; however, we recommend that you remove start.mysearchdial.com from your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Start.mysearchdial.com Remvoal Guide screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
What is more, keep in mind that you might notice some changes regarding your browsers. Here is how they are presented in the EULA of Mysearchdial:
In order to allow some of the Services to operate, Mysearchdial may disable some features of your system, such as your most viewed pages in your Chrome browser.
Lastly, note that after the installation of the browser add-on, on the home page of the browser you will advertisements. You will be offered to, for example, improve the performance of your computer by installing the program which can be downloaded from the web page that you get directed to. Do not install or buy any suspicious program before checking whether the software program is legitimate and safe. The only thing that you should do now if you want to get rid of Mysearchdial is install SpyHunter which will remove the unwanted browser add-on in no time.
On the other hand, you can first try to remove start.mysearchdial.com manually. You will have to uninstall Mysearchdial using the Control Panel utility and then reset the settings of the browser as it is not enough to change the home page manually. Follow our step-by-step instructions and then scan the computer to see whether all the unwanted components of the so-called hijacker have been removed.
- Click Start - > Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Double-click the unwanted program.
- Click Start -> Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the program you want to uninstall and click the Remove button.
- Press and hold down the Windows key and press R.
- In the box given, type control panel and click OK.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Double-click the program you want to remove.
Remove start.mysearchdial.com from the browsers
- Press Alt+T.
- Click Internet Options.
- On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
- Select the box given and click Reset.
- Click Close.
- Press and hold down the Alt key and press H.
- Click Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox - > Reset Firefox - > Finish.
- Press Alt+F.
- Go to Tools - > Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted add-on.
- Click Settings on the left side menu.
- In the On startup section, click Set page.
- Remove mysearchdial.com and select a new startup page.
- In the Search section, click Manage search engines and change the search provider.
In non-techie terms:
Start.mysearchdial.com is a search engine which is set as a default home page when a Mysearchdial toolbar is installed. The toolbar can be installed alongside freeware, and those who do not read the information in the installation wizard regard start.mysearchdial.com as a browser hijacker. In any case, it is possible to restore the previous browser settings either by following the instructions provided or by employing the spyware removal tool SpyHunter.