Do you know what Politiet Norge Ukash Virus is?
Politiet Norge Ukash Virus is a malicious computer infection that does not allow you to use any PC function. This ransomware application displays a security warning that covers your entire screen and leaves you no way to access your desktop. Such ferocious attack is carried out, because Politiet Norge Ukash Virus is trying to steal your money, by pushing you into paying the absolutely worthless ransom fee.
The same methods of harassment are utilized by other members of the Ukash virus family. Such infections as FBI Moneypak, Metropolitan Police Virus, Polizia Slovena Ransomware or Politia Romana Virus have been abusing innocent computer users for quite some time. They all target different countries and behave as though they are legal representatives of local law enforcement offices, but that is an obvious scam. Politiet Norge Ukash Virus looks like it delivers a notification about illegal activity from the Norwegian Police office, but that is only a camouflage used to convince the user that he has to pay for the fee:
OBS! PC-en din er blokkert pa grunn av minst en av folgende grunner.
Du har sett eeller distribuert forbudt pornografisk innhol (Barneporno/Zoofili og osv.), Dermed bryter paragraf 202 i straffeloven Kongeriket Norge. Paragra 202 i straffeloven fastsetter en firhetsberovelse for 4 til 12 ar.
Botbelopet er NOK 1000 eller €100. Boten kan betales via Ukash/PaySafeCard.
Among other accusations, Politiet Norge Ukash Virus charges you with storing and distributing child pornography and says that for such activities you can be put into prison for at least 12 years. Obviously these accusations are absolute, but a lot of users panic when they see the message, because it comes with the label of "Norway Police Office". And so in order to avoid being charged, they pay either 1000 Norwegian krone or 100 Euro.
But Politiet Norge Ukash Virus does not unlock the infected computer. It only takes the money while the user is left with the paralyzed computer. Therefore, you are advised to terminate Politiet Norge Ukash Virus with a powerful computer security tool. Follow the instructions below to do it:
For Windows Vista & 7:
- Restart the computer and press F8 while the system loads.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking from Advanced Boot Options menu and press Enter.
- Open your browser and go here to download SpyHunter: http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph
- Install SpyHunter to erase the infection.
For Windows XP:
- Follow the first 2 steps above.
- Click YES when confirmation table shows up.
- Access the Internet to download SpyHunter.
- Open Start menu and click Run.
- Enter "msconfig" into the empty box. Click OK.
- When System Configuration menu loads, click the Startup tab.
- Uncheck all programs on the list and click OK to save changes.
- Exit the menu and restart your computer in Normal mode.
- Install the antispyware program and launch a full system scan to remove Politiet Norge Ukash Virus.
In non-techie terms:
Politiet Norge Ukash Virus is a dangerous computer threat that does not allow you to access your desktop. It displays a fake notification from the Norwegian police office, because it wants to steal your money. You need to terminate Politiet Norge Ukash Virus following the instructions below as soon as possible.
Aliases: Politiet Norge Virus.