Do you know what Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus is?
Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus is a ransomware and you certainly should remove it from the computer as soon as it corrupts it. How is the threat represented? It locks the computer and denies access to the desktop. This activity is highly disruptive and you will recognize that your administrative privileges have been removed as soon as you turn on the computer. However, you will not be greeted with a dead screen, as it will be covered with a suspicious-looking notification. At first glance, you might think that the notification has been forwarded by the Police. This is why the threat is also known as the ICSPA Virus or Interpol Virus. Overall, the first impression is wrong and the Police have no links to schemers who have locked the system. This is why it is recommended that you delete Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus right away.
Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
The top section of the misleading notification is presented with the flag of Finland as the threat is specifically targeted at this country. In the past we have observed and reported other ransomware infections which were dangerous to Finish Windows users, including the devious Suomen Poliisi Virus, Tietokoneesi on Lukittu Virus and Poliisi Virus. These threats are controlled by different Trojan infections (Flimrans, LockScreen.CL, Reveton, etc.). In order to remove Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus, you will have to find and delete the malign Urausy Trojan. The threat is responsible for reconfigured Windows Registry settings and the lock-down of the computer. Unfortunately, it may be extremely difficult to delete the Trojan from the system because it is supported by rootkit components which may hide from detection and removal. Overall, the last thing you should do is pay the requested fine:
Sakon määrä on €100.
Sinä voit maksaa laskun voucherien PaySafeCard avulla.
Even if you pay the fictitious fine, your computer is most likely to remain locked because cyber criminals are ready to lure out as much money as possible. Needless to say, you should not support schemers financially, and so the only thing you have to worry about right now is Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus removal. Note that both expert and inexperienced Windows users are most likely to face serious issues with the manual removal, which is why you should delete the threat using reliable security software. Here is how you can install it onto the PC.
Delete Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus
Delete from Windows XP:
- Restart the computer, wait for BIOS to disappear and start tapping F8.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Click YES on the ‘Windows is running in safe mode’ notification.
- Click the Start menu icon, launch RUN, enter msconfig and click OK.
- In the System Configuration Utility click the Startup tab, select Disable All and then OK.
- Download an authentic spyware removal tool from http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Restart the PC in a normal manner.
- Immediately install the application and remove all dangerous infections.
Delete from Windows Vista/Windows 7:
- Firstly restart the computer and after BIOS screen disappears start tapping F8.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking from the appeared menu. Tap Enter.
- Download an automatic spyware removal tool and install it onto the computer.
- Perform a system scan and delete found infections.
Delete from Windows 8:
- From the Metro UI start screen launch a browser.
- Download SpyHunter, an authentic spyware detection and removal tool.
- Install it onto the computer and all threats corrupting the system will be removed in no time.
In non-techie terms:
If you do not delete Poliisin Tekniikkakeskus Virus from the operating Windows system soon enough, it is highly likely that your PC will become infected with even more dangerous threats. Note that these additional infections could help schemers employ your own system for spyware distribution to other computers. We recommend utilizing automatic spyware removal software, and you will have no trouble installing it onto the locked computer if you follow the instructions presented in the article.
Aliases: Poliisin Virus.