Do you know what Polícia de Segurança Pública Portuguese virus is?
When a user gets infected with Polícia de Segurança Pública Portuguese virus, the most important thing is not to panic. Otherwise, it would result in a complete loss of money and a computer system destruction. There are many ways for Polícia de Segurança Pública Portuguese virus to enter your system, but once it does, it plasters a screen-sized message that says your computer has been locked due to illegal activity.
Foi detectado um caso de atividad ilegal. O sistema operacional foi bloqueado por violacao das leis da Republica Portugues! Foi detectada a violacao seguinte:
Do seu endereco IP com o numero de Portugal foi feita para acessar sites que contenham pornografia, pornografia infantil, bestialidade, tambem como a violencia sobre as criancas.
Basically it says that illegal activity has been detected on your computer. You are accused of visiting pornographic websites and watching videos with elements of child pornography, bestiality and violence against children. The message might look legitimate considering it is backed up by the official logo of Portuguese Police, but this is a variation of Ukash Virus, which means the message is 100% fake.
Just like other infections from the Ukash group (FBI Moneypak, Australian Federal Police Virus, Achtung! ihr computer wurde gesperrt virus, etc) Polícia de Segurança Pública Portuguese virus requires you to pay a 100 Euro fine if you want to unlock your desktop. However, the infection will not leave your desktop unless you remove it yourself, so keep your money to yourself and set your desktop free following these instructions:
- Restart your computer and press F8 before Windows logo shows up during the boot.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking from the System Boot menu and press Enter.
- When the system loads, for Windows 7 & Vista, open Start menu and enter "msconfig" into the Search box. Press Enter. For Windows XP, open Start Menu, launch RUN and then enter "msconfig". Press Enter.
- In the System Customization menu that appears select Startup tab and then press "Disable All". Click OK to save changes.
- Access the Internet and acquire a computer program of choice to remove Polícia de Segurança Pública Portuguese virus with.
- Restart the computer, load it in Normal mode, install the program and follow its instructions to erase Polícia de Segurança Pública Portuguese virus.
In non-techie terms:
Polícia de Segurança Pública Portuguese virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Polícia de Segurança Pública Portuguese virus is a computer ransomware infection that targets your money and blocks desktop access. Use the instructions above to get your desktop back and delete Polícia de Segurança Pública Portuguese virus for good.
Aliases: Segurança Pública Portuguese virus.