Do you know what Click.Livesearchnow.com is?
Click.Livesearchnow.com is a browser hijacker that claims it is a domain for advertising network tracking. It means that it follows the traffic on various websites that show a number of commercial advertisements. The idea is that before the website traffic is delivered to advertisers, Click.Livesearchnow.com identifies and qualifies the traffic. It means that this browser hijacker keeps track of your web browsing habits, collecting data and later on using it for marketing purposes. It is one of the reasons why you should remove Click.Livesearchnow.com immediately.
Apart from the fact, that Click.Livesearchnow.com takes over your browser, by redirecting you to a number of sponsored websites, it also exposes you to malware. What is more, depending on how you got infected with Click.Livesearchnow.com, the presence of this browser hijacker may also indicate the fact that you are infected with other malware as well. Although is frequently bundled with free on third party websites, security experts say that Click.Livesearchnow.com is also distributed by Trojan infections and malicious spam email messages.
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Although it is more than obvious that Click.Livesearchnow.com is a malicious infection, the official website at livesearchnow.com clearly states that Click.Livesearchnow.com does not have anything to do with the advertisements displayed on your browser, even if you are being redirected to sponsored websites by Click.Livesearchnow.com. Therefore, anyone can make use of Click.Livesearchnow.com and sooner or later with this browser hijacker on your PC, you will be infected with even more serious malware. Hence, you have to remove Click.Livesearchnow.com from the system right now.
Unfortunately, due to multiple ways of distribution, there is no one definite method for Click.Livesearchnow.com. It would be the best to run a full system scan with SpyHunter free scanner, to see whether you are infected with anything else besides Click.Livesearchnow.com, and then acquire a computer security program that would remove Click.Livesearchnow.com for you automatically in no time. Nevertheless, you can restore your hosts file and default browser settings manually.
Modify Hosts File
- Go to My Computer and open Local Disk (C:).
- Go to Windows and double-click System32.
- Open drivers folder and double-click etc.
- Open hosts file with Notepad.
- If you see any other lines at the end of the file beneath 127.0.0.1 localhost and/or ::1, delete them and save changes.
Reset browser settings
- Press Alt+X and go to Internet Options.
- Select Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Mark Delete personal settings and click Reset.
- When the reset is complete, click Close and OK.
- Press Firefox button and go to Help.
- Click Troubleshooting information.
- Click Reset Firefox on a new tab.
- Click Reset Firefox again. When the reset is complete, press Finish.
- Press Alt+F and click Settings.
- Under Users, press Delete this user.
In non-techie terms:
Click.Livesearchnow.com is a browser hijacker that forcefully redirects you to sponsored websites, exposing you to annoying commercial ads and possible malware infections. Invest a reliable computer safeguard application and terminate Click.Livesearchnow.com right now.
Aliases: Click.Livesearchnow Virus.