Do you know what Allin1Convert Toolbar is?
Allin1Convert Toolbar is a browser add-on developed by Mindspark that is supposed to help you access various converters quicker. The toolbar has at least two converter shortcuts; however, the question is whether it is really that useful. Allin1Convert Toolbar is compatible with Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers and it gets installed on your computer with your own consent. Nevertheless, computer security specialists recommend removing Allin1Convert Toolbar from your browser and your system, because the toolbar is related to suspicious search engines and websites that may be the cause of various security risks.
To some users Allin1Convert Toolbar may appear to be similar to a browser hijacker. That is so, because in case of a full setup installation, the extension modifies your default search engine and home page. At the official website at allin1convert.com, the toolbar is promoted as a browser plugin that is powered by Ask.com. Utility Chest Toolbar, Zwinky Toolbar, Filmfanatic Toolbar and other browser extensions from Mindspark family also were said to be related to Ask.com. Although it is a legitimate website, this corporation has left search engine market since 2011. Therefore, when your home page is changed to home.tb.ask.com, the question is whether it is really the legitimate website, or perhaps someone is impersonating it to collect your web browsing information.
Allin1Convert Toolbar screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Whichever it might be, removing Allin1Convert Toolbar from your computer is a good way to prevent any possible malware infection. Naturally, browser extensions are seldom responsible for bringing malware programs into your system. However, in case of Allin1Convert Toolbar comes bundled with freeware, it is highly possible that the extension could be exploited by a malicious third party to collect your internet browsing information and then leak it to cyber criminals for marketing purposes.
You may also be assaulted by commercial pop-up ads, which not only would slow down your browser but would also increase the possibility of getting infected with malicious programs. Therefore, if you do not use Allin1Convert Toolbar daily, get rid of this toolbar and scan your PC with SpyHunter free scanner, to ensure that there are no other potentially dangerous programs on board.
Should any dangerous files be detected, invest in a reliable antimalware tool to safeguard your computer against potential infections.
How to remove Allin1Convert Toolbar
- Move mouse cursor to the bottom right corner of your screen.
- When Charms bar appears click Settings and select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program and remove Allin1Convert Internet Explorer Toolbar & Allin1Convert Mozilla Firefox Toolbar.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and remove Allin1Convert Internet Explorer Toolbar & Allin1Convert Mozilla Firefox Toolbar.
- Open Start menu and go to Control Panel.
- Select Add or remove programs and uninstall Allin1Convert Internet Explorer Toolbar & Allin1Convert Mozilla Firefox Toolbar.
Restore browser settings
- Press Alt+X and go to Internet options.
- Select Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Mark Delete personal settings and press Reset.
- Click Close when reset is complete.
- Press Firefox button and navigate to Help.
- Press Troubleshooting information and click Reset Firefox.
- Press Reset Firefox again.
- Click Finish when reset is complete.
In non-techie terms:
Allin1Convert Toolbar is a browser plugin that could be dangerous to your system. It is not a 100% secure application, so it is for the best to remove Allin1Convert Toolbar right now.