Do you know what Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus is?
Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus is a ransomware infection which schemers might drop onto your operating Windows systems in order to trick you into giving up $200. The malicious application is a threat to those Windows users who live in the U.S. and who can be intimidated by an alert supposedly sent by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Justice. This bogus notification appears on your screen and blocks access to the entire computer. As soon as you notice this, you have to perform Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus removal. So how can you delete the malicious infection?
If you want to remove the clandestine virus – you need to delete Trojan.Urausy.A. It is this infection that is responsible for the paralysis of your operating Windows system and the presentation of the bogus alert. The fake notification itself is truly misguiding because it is “embellished” with illegally attached logos and is used to accuse you of serious cyber crimes. All of this information is fake and you should not even consider paying the $200 fine via MoneyPak. If you do – your PC will remain locked and your money will be lost for good. Additionally, you should ignore the supposedly legitimate contact email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the alleged Moneypak security warning:
FRAUD ALERT: Use your MoneyPak number only with business listed at MoneyPak and United States Department of Justice. If anyone else asks for your MoneyPak number? It’s probably a scam. If a criminal gets your money, Green Dot is not responsible to pay you back.
The illegal computer lock-down and fictitious accusations can be linked to such ransomware threats as Police Central e-Crime Unit Virus, Interpol Department of Cybercrime Virus and Australian Federal Police Virus. All of them run alongside Trojan.Urausy.A and should be deleted without any hesitations. So, how about Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus removal? Manual option is not recommended, especially if you do not have previous experience. Automatic removal option, on the other hand, is exactly what you should take into consideration. Here is how you can unlock the PC and install SpyHunter – a reliable and powerful malware removal tool.
1. Begin by restarting the computer.
2. The moment BIOS (information on hardware) loads up – start tapping F8.
3. Using arrow keys navigate to Safe Mode with Networking.
4. Hit Enter on the keyboard to apply the selection.
5. Launch the browser and visit http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
6. Install the automatic malware removal tool and let it delete existing infections.
1. Follow steps 1-4 from the removal instructions above.
2. Click Yes as “Windows is running in safe mode” notification pops up.
3. Open the Start menu, launch RUN, type “msconfig” and hit Enter.
4. Click on the Startup tab, uncheck all listed items and then select Apply.
5. Download an automatic Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus removal tool.
6. Restart the computer (normally).
7. Install SpyHunter, perform a full system scan and delete all detected threats.
In non-techie terms:
If your operating Windows system is locked with an intimidating notification supposedly sent to you by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, you should delete Urausy FBI Moneypak Virus and Trojan.Urausy.A without further delay. Follow the instructions above to install automatic removal software, and post a comment below if you face any difficulties.