Do you know what Buscaid Virus is?
If you do not want your operating Windows system disturbed by a malicious browser hijacker, you need to delete Buscaid Virus as soon as possible. The application manifests as a seemingly-authentic search engine buscaid.com; however, you should not trust it to provide you with beneficial search results. If you do not handle the infection appropriately, it could affect your Windows system and corrupt existing Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. So how should you remove Buscaid Virus from the PC and Internet browsers?
The easiest way to determine if the malicious hijacker has corrupted your browsers is by checking your home page and default search engine. If they are set to buscaid.com or qseach.com then you should not doubt the malicious activity. Additionally, you should beware of unauthorized web page rerouting and other modifications within your web browsers. Why it is not recommended to browse the web using the suspicious search engine? The search engine is beleaguered by various online advertisements attracting you to use the services of BearShare, purchase the products of buycostumes.com, etc. It is impossible to say what clicking on these ads could initiate. Some of the advertisements could be beneficial to you; however, others could potentially trick you into wasting money on illegal services or even downloading spyware without even knowing it. Even though the search engine appears to be powered by Google, you should delete Buscaid Virus ASAP.
Buscaid Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
To remove the computer infection manually you need to have certain technical skills and knowledge. If you do not have any experience, you should trust automatic spyware removal software to delete the hijacker. Needless to say, even such reliable security tools as SpyHunter cannot modify your home page and search engine, which is why you should employ the manual removal instruction below. Note that this will not delete Buscaid Virus itself!
How to change home page/search engine?
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+F and select Settings.
- Go to On Startup, mark Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Overwrite/remove the provided URL and click OK.
- Go to Search and click Manage search engines.
- Remove (X) the undesirable search provider and click OK.
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Options.
- Click on the General tab and change the Home Page. Click OK.
- Click the icon placed next to the search box and select Manage search engines.
- Remove the undesirable option and click OK.
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab and navigate to Home Page.
- Remove/overwrite the given URL and click OK.
- Tap Alt+T one more time and select Manage Add-ons.
- Select Search Providers and Remove the undesirable option. Click Close.
In non-techie terms:
Buscaid Virus is a malicious browser hijacker which may initiate web page rerouting and expose you to potentially dangerous online advertisements. To remove the infection – use the automatic malware removal software. To modify the home page and search engine settings – use the instructions provided above.