Do you know what searchbrowsing.com is?
searchbrowsing.com might be set as your homepage and search provider if you install Bonzuna toolbar, Windows Core Toolbar or Dynamo Media Toolbar on your system. Of course, this search engine might change the settings of your browser after the installation of some kind of other program as well. Unfortunately, searchbrowsing.com does not seem to be a very reliable search provider, which is why we advise you to start using another one if you do not want to experience some security-related problems. Luckily, it does not seem to be very difficult to get rid of searchbrowsing.com; however, you should not hesitate to use our manual removal instructions if you find the deletion process rather challenging.Searchbrowsing.com screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
The specialists of spyware-techie.com have tested searchbrowsing.com search engine and found out that it might present you with third-party ads. If this search engine has already replaced your default homepage and search provider, you will definitely notice ads every time you open your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox). On top of that, it is enough to enter a keyword into the search box and it will bring search results with advertisements as well. We do not recommend clicking on them because you might quickly infect your system with malware. If you wonder how this might happen, you should know that you might end up on unreliable websites. Of course, you might decide to ignore them; however, it is not the best solution either because you might click on them accidentally.
searchbrowsing.com might replace your homepage and search engine without your permission (act like a browser hijacker); however, in some cases computer users agree with these changes themselves. You should be very cautious in order not to confirm the unwanted changes. Our security experts recommend reading all the information provided in the setup wizard. If you do so, you will not only agree with the unwanted changes, but also be able to avoid different kinds of unreliable applications.
In order to delete searchbrowsing.com and then set another more reliable search provider, you should definitely follow the instructions provided below the article or scan the system with an automatic malware remover (e.g. SpyHunter). It does not matter which method you choose, you will still be able to eliminate this search engine easily and quickly.
How to get rid of searchbrowsing.com
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find the program that you wish to remove. Select it.
- Click Remove.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Open the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the unwanted software.
- Click Uninstall.
- Tap the Windows key + R.
- Type in control panel and click OK.
- Access Uninstall a program.
- Select the application and then click Uninstall to delete it.
- Open your browser and tap Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons and then click Search Providers.
- Find the unwanted search provider and then Remove it.
- Tap Alt+T again and then select Internet Options.
- Open the General tab and enter the URL of your preferred homepage. Click Close.
- Launch your browser and click on the search box in the top-right corner.
- Tap F4 and select a new search provider from the list.
- Tap F4 again and select Manage Search Engines.
- Remove searchbrowsing.com.
- Tap Alt+T and then select Options.
- Click on the General tab and type in your homepage address.
- Click OK.
In non-techie terms:
If you do not want to allow various undesirable programs enter the system in the future, you should definitely keep an antimalware tool enabled all the time. If your tool is completely reliable, you will not need to worry about your system’s security in advance. Perform the scan periodically in order to check if any unreliable program has not managed to enter your computer.