Do you know what Price Finder is?
Price Finder screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
The instructions presented below will help you delete Price Finder even if you are inexperienced with undesirable computer applications. Note that in order to remove the program from IE browser you will have to delete from the PC as well, which is why we recommend going straight to the task which will help you get rid of the unwanted program and the browser plugin. Once you perform both of the tasks successfully – install authentic Windows security software or at least scan the PC to make sure that the system is secure.
Delete Price Finder
Delete from Internet Explorer:
- Locate the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and click it.
- From the appeared menu select Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click the undesirable application and select Remove.
Delete from Google Chrome:
- Launch Chrome and simultaneously tap keys Alt+F.
- Scroll down to Tools and click Extensions.
- Locate the undesirable plugin and click the trash icon next to it.
- Click Remove and confirm the selection if asked.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch Firefox and simultaneously tap keys Ctrl+Shift+A.
- As the Add-ons Manager appears – click Extensions from the menu on the left.
- Locate the undesirable plugin, click Remove and restart the browser.
In non-techie terms:
Price Finder is a browser plugin which has been developed by Pronto LLC. The application works as a browser plugin which supposedly can produce authentic and useful coupons which are meant to help you save money when shopping online. If you are not comfortable with the privacy policies linked to the plugin we recommend you remove Price Finder from the PC. If you wish to continue using the add-on and you care about Windows protection – install automatic malware detection and removal tools to guard the PC.