Do you know what Cybercrime Politie Nederland Virus is?
Windows security is extremely important; however, infections like Cybercrime Politie Nederland Virus may threaten it before you even know that your personal computer has been paralyzed. The malicious threat is impossible to overlook because once it reconfigures the Windows Registry – access the desktop is disabled and you are alerted by seemingly authentic warnings. Unfortunately, the scam has been organized by highly experienced and clever cyber criminals, which is why many targeted Windows users at first do not realize that it is necessary to remove Cybercrime Politie Nederland Virus. Please see a few excerpts from the deceptive notification:
ATTENTIE! Uw persoonlijke computer wordt geblokkeerd om veiligheidsoverwegingen wegens de hieronder aangegeven redenen […] Uw boete bedraagt €100.
If you pay the fine, it is unlikely that schemers will unlock your personal computer. Researchers who have analyzed Politie Nederland Virus, Ukash Politie Virus and other Dutch versions of the infamous ICSPA Virus, which is also known as Internet Police Department Virus or Ukash Virus, state that the scam is dangerous. The clandestine threat has no regard for the integrity of your operating Windows system, so there is a much higher chance that schemers will continue locking your computer even if you pay the 100 Euro fine. As you can tell already, this fine is completely bogus. The credentials of reputable, well-known organizations which are attached to the screen-locking alert are equally as fictitious. In fact, not one piece of data presented by the ransomware is truthful or trustworthy.
It has been discovered that the malicious ransomware is actually the devious Urausy Trojan in disguise. This malevolent threat can hijack your personal system, hide malignant processes, take over the weak security software, block access to the computer and provide misleading information. So, in order to remove Cybercrime Politie Nederland Virus alert from the screen you have to delete the Trojan. The removal task is highly complicated, and all Windows users should employ reliable security software to protect Windows security and to delete spyware automatically. Do you know how to install such software onto the locked PC?
How to delete ransomware?
Delete from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key to access the start screen of Metro UI.
- Move to the bottom-right corner of the screen to open the Charm Bar.
- Click Settings, then Change PC Settings and General.
- Move to Advanced Startup and click the Start Now button below.
- Select Troubleshoot, click Advanced Options, then Startup Settings and Restart.
- As the menu shows up select F5 to reboot the computer into Safe Mode with Netowrking.
- Launch a browser and visit http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Install the application remove Windows corrupting infections.
Delete from Windows Vista & Windows 7:
- Restart the computer, wait for BIOS screen to disappear and start tapping F8.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking from the Advanced Boot Options menu. Use arrow keys and then tap Enter to confirm the selection.
- Download the automatic spyware detection and removal tool SpyHunter.
- Immediately install the application onto the computer to remove running malware
Delete from Windows XP:
- Repeat steps 1-2 from the removal instructions for Windows Vista/7 users.
- Click YES on the appeared Desktop alert.
- Open the Start menu (left of Task Bar), launch RUN, enter msconfig and click OK.
- Click the Startup tab in the System Configurations Utility, select Disable All and hit OK.
- Download the automatic spyware remover SpyHunter.
- Restart the computer in a regular manner.
- Immediately install the downloaded application and delete existing spyware.
In non-techie terms:
Cybercrime Politie Nederland Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
The malicious Cybercrime Politie Nederland Virus is a truly deceptive and misleading infection whose main objective is to lure out as much money as possible. If you follow the instructions provided within the fictitious notification, soon enough you will be involved in a devious scam. Please follow the instructions above and get the threat removed from the PC as soon as possible.
Aliases: Politie Virus.