Do you know what Bandoo is?
Bandoo is an interactive browser extension which enables you to use cartoon images, including winks, smiley faces and other characters on chats of social networking websites. The application runs on Facebook, MSN messenger, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and other social networking platforms. The creators of the extension claim that this add-on is safe to use as it does not collect your personal information.
Even thought Bandoo seems to be safe and reliable we recommend that you remove it as it may be the culprit of some system disorders. This application can be installed along with other application which should not be trusted. For instance, this application can be bundled with Searchqu toolbar, which can change the settings of your browsers and redirect you to unwanted websites.
Scroll down for full removal instructions
According to Mozilla, Bandoo has caused a high volume of Firefox crashes which is why it has been blocked. If you decide to download this add-on, in the Extension section you may find that it is disabled.
Do you want to experience unexpected crashes in your browser and be faced with other problems related to your PC’s performance? If not, we recommend that you remove Bandoo and use SpyHunter so as not to get unwanted applications which could impair your browsers.
To uninstall Bandoo, follow these guidelines:
- Open Start.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program (Windows Vista/7) or Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP).
- Click on Bandoo and then press the Remove/Uninstall button.
- Right click on the Start screen.
- Select All apps.
- Find the Windows System category and click on Control Panel.
- Locate the headline Programs (or Programs and Features) and click on Uninstall a program.
- Double click Bandoo to remove it.
Remove Bandoo from your browsers:
- Open the browser and click on Tools - > Add-ons. In Windows 7, click on the Firefox button and select Add-ons.
- In the Extensions section, click on the unwanted application and uninstall it.
- To change your home page, go to Tools - > Options.
- In the General tab, set your Home Page and press OK.
- Open the browser.
- Open the Tools menu and select Manage Add-ons.
- Uninstall Bandoo and other unwanted add-ons.
- To change your home page if necessary, click on Tools - > Internet Options.
- In the General tab, click on Use default or type in your own website.
- Press OK to save changes.
- Open the browser.
- Click on the Customize and control Google Chrome icon.
- Select Options (in older versions, select Settings).
- In the Basic section (in older version, find the Search section), set your search engine and click on Manage your search engine.
- Select a search engine and make it your default search engine.
After these procedures, scan the PC with SpyHunter to make sure that no components of Bandoo are left within the computer. If the machine is infected with other threats, they will be instantly removed by this spyware removal application.
In non-techie terms:
Bandoo is a free browser add-on which can be installed without your permission or you can download it from bandoo.com. If you have found this extension installed without your consent, it is likely that some additional unwanted programs are installed as well. We recommend you remove Bandoo and other suspicious programs that were installed simultaneously with Bandoo.